What do we do as the cases involving Anna Nicole Smith fade into the sunset where they belong? Folks while it might appear nothing is happening here on the site there are a lot of exciting things happening behind the scenes.
We will NOT be covering any child murders (I. E. Casey Anthony or Haleigh Cummings cases). We will have links to the sites we like the best for updates, but I just can’t write about missing and murdered children.
We will be listening to all of our readers about new cases, see the “contact Us” link at the top of the page and that will be included also in all future articles.
Right now we have the following cases:
1. All Things Anna Nicole Smith: That will be until the end of the criminal trial of Howard K. Stern, Dr. Sandeep Kapoor and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich; the South Carolina Suit of the Estate vs. Ford Shelley, G. Ben Thompson, Susan M. Brown, etc. In fact see the calendar in that a status report is due this Wednesday September 22, 2010 on the Motion for Sanctions; the Appeals court on the Estate vs. Marshall and keeping up with the Supreme Court starting when they announce the cases they are taking next month.
2. All Things Michael Jackson: This will include the criminal case, the probate and associated cases with the Estate, Joe Jackson’s civil suit in federal court and Katherine Jackson civil suit on behalf of the Estate and Jackson’s children in the Los Angeles state Court.
3. The Cynthia Sommer case in federal Court and things going on in the San Diego D. A. office, Bonnie Dumanis, which has some strange occurrences in what appears to be a trend that I can only describe as witch hunts.
4. Any and all Defamation cases that draws our attention as in right now it is L. Lin Wood and his client Jeff Greene in Florida.
5. The Nancy Grace case heading to a jury trial in October 2010 that involves the tragic suicide of a mother, Melinda Duckett, and the question of did Nancy Grace pushing her in an interview caused the woman to commit suicide and more importantly did it close the door to law enforcement and their investigation?
7. The Nancy Novack murder case that involves millions of dollars and the “accidental death” of her mother-in-law, Bernice Novack, in Florida and then the brutal murder of her husband, Ben Novack Jr., in New York, with questions about why it took the federal government using a little known across state lines domestic violence law to finally get Nancy Novack and her accomplishes including now what appears to be a plot to kill a witness.
8. The Honorable Sharon Keller here in Texas, which is going before a new panel of judges today on her public warning for not following execution day policies, the “misplacing and forgetting over 2 million dollars of assets and now the legislature announced intention of impeaching her.
There are several others we are looking at but if any of the readers know of a good one, preferably just beginning, in filing of court papers let us know, we accept all tips and keep them confidential.
The Member only Forums is are NOT accepting any new memberships, however we are going to be opening up a new “Community” ran by Diamond Girl that will be easier to join and have a lot of discussions on a lot of cases. We have been working with her for several weeks as we develop that. We hope that will be a very busy community with a chance to the members to have good debates.
We are also working on a permanent document download area for court documents on all cases and that will be up this week with the first listings of documents probably starting with All things Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith.
We will still have our featured guest columnists John J. Nazarian and Daniel DiCriscio and hope now others will write for us as cases they are interested in began.
There are a lot of new happenings at Rose Speaks. We do thank all of you for staying with us as readers and/or posters for the last 3 years that we have been around and hope you are around for the new cases as they come along.
So stay tune, we think a lot will be happening this week and the weeks to come. There are a lot of changes behind the scenes but we hope you will enjoy the finished site and the new directions we are heading.
NEW PAPERS IN SOUTH CAROLINA COURT IN ESTATE OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH VS. FORD SHELLEY, G. BEN THOMPSON, SUSAN BROWN ET. AL.
August 21, 2010 Status Report of Estate of Anna Nicole Smith vs. Susan M. Brown for Contempt and Sanctions; hearing set for September 28, 2010 at 11:00 A. M. via phone.
Ken, Rose and all of your administrators and moderators here at Rose Speaks!
©September 20, 2010
All Rights Reserved, do not reproduce in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author.