a meow for the kids

Well, like most days my life is full of very high-priced lawyers and great offices and all the crazies that come with that. Associates who want to be partners or are looking for the pat on the head for doing a good job of billing hours. The parking attendants at the office buildings…NOT! And all of the others who show up trying to sabotage DIVORCE or CHILD CUSTODY issues. Today would not be any different!

…Keep in mind, folks, you are dealing with me here, I am not impressed with many who are involved in this DIVORCE stuff, evaluators, shrinks, and now we got MONITORS. The training for a “monitor” is more bullshit, I got more training on how to spit shine my shoes in the Navy.

My client, who happens to be a medical doctor, is telling me that this “Shadow” is just terrible, and that she is speaking to her as if she is an idiot and is “dictating” and is a nightmare to deal with. When I talk to the lawyer she tells me pretty much, “she is like a Jewish Grandmother“ and that she thinks she is doing a good job, the “shadow”…Hmmm. On Grandma Phil’s site, “KIDZ FIRST”, there is this quote, “with me, your children are in the next best hands…GRANDMA”!! OMG! This lawyer thinks that “Phil” is the cat’s meow, I am going to find out!

Since we were not able to get Ms Block to comment on this we included the link to give her side of this “tough job” of getting couples to “reconcile”? I met a few of these in the Texas court system, some are great and some are horrid and almost telling you they have the power to see who gets the children and it is not always what is in the best interest of the children but what they tell a judge.

Read the rest of the Straight Talk with John J. Nazarian on his blog, Desperate Exes.com at this URL:

Follow John J Nazarian On Face Book and on Twitter and see who John J Nazarian is following.

©Straight Talk by John J. Nazarian, Private Investigator
September 1, 2011
Used with the permission of John Nazarian P. I. – writer
All Rights Reserved, do not reproduce in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author.

The expressions in this blog article are based on the opinions of our featured author, John Nazarian, please remember we are not lawyers and those opinions expressed here are each of our individual opinions and should not be taken as legal advice and/or legal opinions. The comments following this blog article are the opinions and sole property of the blog site members and do not necessarily reflect those of the site owners.

Please also read our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
19 Responses to “One More Layer in DIVORCE Hollywood Style – Child Monitors Grandma Phyllis Block Kidz First?”
  1. John J. Nazarian P.I. says:

funny how things seem to happen, the private comments I have received are fascinating….OMG Divorce is a small world in L.A. and I am further surprised. What is that expression,
    ‘dont get into a pissing contest with a SKUNK’…..going to freshen up my stripe and fill my bladder!

2. heath says:

John I read this article on your site and I was just not able to put into words what I felt.

But a judgmental old biddy getting in amongst a family at a bad time is not the way to go.. everyone has an Aunt, Mother or Mother in Law who seems to set them selves up as Judge, Jury and Executioner but pay the old martinet for the priveledge and have it really matter…. nope … should not happen.

I think they get off on the power they give themselves by bullying.

Have I rumbled with a few of this type..yep

Did I win….. YEP

mainly because I am a judgemental biddy getting old…but I know when to be kind.

3. John J. Nazarian P.I. says:

Heath,
    Monitors are just another hurtle for a family to crawl over in keeping control of their family and children…..THE INSULTING part is ANYONE can be one and all they have to do is pass a silly 6 or 8 hour course, WTF!!!! And if asked can address the court? Who thought of this? I am sure this person I wrote about is a decent human being, she is in the wrong profession as many of these nit wits are.
    And to make the point even clearer is the ‘Son’s ‘ mentality, it all goes hand in hand and as I stated in part 2, all his actions did was to make it worse…….I am going to not let this one go as I have already received other info from others who were caught up in this BS and it has go to stop. I am going to speak to the Presiding Judge and make my thoughts on this very clear at least to make it clearer that if these ‘monitors’ are to be used, their judgement is not clear and certainly BIASED most of the time.
    Heath, see you on the radio!
    John

4. heath says:

Hi everyone..

Have been reading about the fires in Rose and Kens area….just stay safe….

Texas bushfire destroys 300 homes
    Save this story to read later

AP
    September 06, 2011 1:26AM

A BUSHFIRE burning southeast of Austin, Texas has destroyed about 300 homes and is advancing unchecked through parched ranchland along a 25-kilometre front.

Texas Forest Service spokeswoman Jan Amen said yesterday that firefighters have been unable to begin containing the blaze.

The forest service says the fire has destroyed as many as 300 homes and scorched more than 7000 hectares.

The fire is roughly 50 kilometres from Austin and is moving away from the city.

Local TV reports that nearly half of the 2400-hectare Bastrop State Park has burned.

It is one of several bushfires crews are battling throughout the drought-stricken state.

A fast-moving East Texas blaze that killed a woman and her 18-month-daughter in the community of Gladewater on Sunday has been extinguished.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/texas-bushfire-destroys-300-homes/story-e6frfku0-1226130141949#ixzz1X7YxKLsR

5. Ken says:

That one is a few hours south of us. It’s now up to 25000+ acres, 16 miles long and 6 miles wide. Over a 1000 homes destroyed.

6. Roxanne says:

Mix the letters of Mother In Law and you get Woman Hitler!!!

7. Beth says:

Roxanne! How funny!!

(I had one of those, I got rid of her along with her son a few years ago)

My whole family is much happier now! :wink:

Ken, very sad to hear about and watch those horrible fires on the news! I hope they can get them out soon…

8. Beth says:

OMG! You guys are smack by those fires!
    Here is a map of the fires and how much there are contained…

BE SAFE!

9. Ken says:

Yeah, it is getting a lil toasty here. But never fear, we do have a good supply of hot dogs, marshmellows, Hershey’s and graham crackers. lol

10. Rose says:

Beth we are, we have had to evacuate once already for about 10 – 14 hours. We live in the green belt, I never thought the green eastern side of Texas would literally be burning and of course all of the wells, reservoirs etc. for water is going dry. It is so scary for all of us and so many have lost everything. We were part of the fire on Sunday where the 20 year old mother and her 18 month old daughter did not get out in time and died in their home as it went up in flames in less than 3 minutes. Most of us were giving about 30 mins to leave. You realize how unorganized you really are in relation to must to have keep sakes like pictures and my mom’s Bible.

11. Beth says:

Oh dear! Rose how terribly sad for that young mother and her daughter!
    30 minuets is not enough time at all to evacuate imo.

I do understand what you’re saying about the ‘green belt’… many lakes, streams near that part of the state.
    This past month or more of the extreme heat wave has surely done its toll on parts of your green belt!

Look at this picture from Texas…

Here is the last part of the short article…

“These horrible fires are driven by wind, to be sure, but are fueled by much more combustible decisions:
    fire-prone nonnative plants planted to benefit another nonnative — cattle.
    Rampant urban incursions into wildlands, placing homes in danger.
    Private property owners’ failure to manage the grasses and trees on their land.
    A budget-cutting policy that pared most of the state’s volunteer firefighters.

Climate-watchers are reminding Perry that Texas’ nightmare is a direct result of a political decision to ignore the reality of climate change,
    leaving the state unprepared for its devastating effects on public health, the livestock and agriculture industries, and, ultimately,
    the sustainability of life in the arid Southwest.”

That is good Ken is keeping his sense of humor with the “SMORES” and “hot dogs”! That is needed when there is so much fear!
    I pray there are no more deaths and your state gets some rain and those dang winds die down!

The GOP Debate really showed some ‘true colors’ tonight on MSNBC!
    The commentary after is more interesting to me though.

~please stay out of harm’s way~

12. Rose says:

I did not watch it because we all know here just who and what Perry is all about, I hope he showed his true colors, the guy is so for sale and gives favors in huge contracts. I keep saying what happened to my Texas all of those years I lived in Washington and then came back to Bush and then Perry.

Yes he is no who or what he says, Texas is burning today because of a lot of his decisions. Ken has not mowed in about 6 weeks, there is nothing to mow but you just don’t want to spark anything. Our neighbor is the same way. We have done everything told. I wish we had cut more trees down, we did thank God Ken for some reason last fall cut back the pear tree to be sure none of it grew over the electric power lines.

Today our water well pump stopped working but then who knows at what depth the water is.

Ken is doing a lot of going through and sorting things so the next time and there will be a next time if we don’t get a lot of rain and SOON, the things we cannot replace will be ready to go. That is what is so scary is that once the winds kick up again, the fires will start jumping again.

It is surreal and scary all at the same thing. Thank God for Ken who continues on, has humor, and is going through every box we have and have things sorted to go into storage boxes to the pack of the truck. That is what is so scary because without rain this will continue to on and the volunteer fire fighters are so tired and yet trying to save everyone’s home.

Every time one of them came out for water or food they would tell us our home was still ok, you just can’t say enough for this volunteers, and our governor Perry, just got their funding by 34% part of the problem now and what about next year or even next month???

13. Beth says:

I too am glad you have Ken there!
    I sure hope your pump starts pumping out the water again for you guys!

___

Well, Perry ‘did show his colors’ tonight…

A little light reading for you listed below~

Pretty damn bold to call Obama a liar THEN they had the ‘fact check’ person come on and quote where Obama was correct and
    Perry was misinformed about the very state he is governor of!

God help us! I see a fringed version of George W. in that man!!!
    ___

Karl Rove: Rick Perry “toxic” on Social Security

~~~

Sep 07 2011 10:33pm EDT
    Perry, Romney Clash Over Social Security

“Texas Governor Rick Perry survived his first Republican presidential debate Wednesday night with his front-runner status intact, but his propensity for provocative language could get him into trouble.

To hear Perry tell it, lots of folks are liars.

Other Republicans, including Texan GOP strategist Karl Rove and former Vice President Dick Cheney, have criticized Perry for calling Social Security a Ponzi scheme, but Perry didn’t back down. It’s “just a lie” to tell people who are 25 or 30 that the money they’re putting into Social Security will be there when they retire, Perry said.

“Anyone who is for the status quo is involved in a monstrous lie” to the younger generation, he said.

As for Rove, Perry added, “Karl has been over the top for some time in his remarks. I’m not responsible for Karl any more.””

(much more to this article)

~~~

“Perry berated President Obama, saying he either “has some of the poorest intel of a president in the history of this country,
    or he was an abject liar to the American people.” “

14. Rose says:

He, [Perry], is nuts, he is crooked he is owned by ppl like the Koch brothers and he makes Bush look like a rocket scientist, think what he and his corporate over lords could do in 4 years and today he pleads for help from FEMA and Obama, Thank God Obama will research and not punish our volunteers because we have Perry…. Lord help us all if he is elected. Bush could rewrite his history and look like a saint. and a smart one at that.

15. Rose says:

Here is more on the fires and yes part of it is Perry dropped the ball more than once since 2000

16. DiamondGirl says:

Wish I could send you some of our water here. We have floods all over the place with more water to come from NY rivers, lakes and streams.

Stay safe!

17. Ken says:

They are saying Nate (another Tropical Storm in the Gulf) may take the same route Lee did and hit SE La and Ms. If it does, we could have a repeat of what Lee did here. High winds, which set off dozens of fires, also may flare up some other.

18. Roxanne says:

We did to DG. We were stuck on the river from Thrusday night till Tuesday morning and then had to take a boat up to the front of the property to our cars. Had we not moved them there Thursday night……. we would have lost everyone of them. We were smack in the middle of the tropical storm that came through here. Oh man we were all “boat sick” at one time or the other and couldn’t get to solid land. Sit on the porch and watch things swaying in the high winds….. ughhhhhhh. The river even had white caps. Oh the things you can come up with when your bored and stuck on the river for several days……. lol

19.

The forecast for 75647 by Wunderground for WordPress

Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos Best of Anna Nicole Smith